Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three New Birthday Cards

This is the card I made for Cammie's birthday.  He just turned 6!  I love the "Bring On The Cake" stamp from Stampin' Up!


This is the card I made for my son, John.  He just turned 40!  He recently bought a sail boat.  John has always loved the water.  So do I.  Can't wait to go sailing with him.  I think I'll wait for warmer weather.  The stamps are all from Stampin' Up!


My BFF Rita had a birthday yesterday.  Better not say how old she is (although she IS younger than I am!)  I also baked her a chocolate cake.  She just loves chocolate.  And she is an amazing seamstress, so I chose the paper and Pattern Pieces from Stampin' Up! for her card.  We had cake and tea after lunch today.  What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment